Over the last few days I’ve finished everything of and finished the canopy today.
CG has come in between 75mm & 80mm with out any extra weight in the back. The battery is right at the back of the battery tray so I can’t go further back without adding weight, so its very close even when moving the battery back. It would probably be easier without retracts as there would much less weight at the front of the plane.
Only thing I need to do now is decide on a serial number for the plane. O yeah and a maiden flight
I chopped of a large amount of the body to get it to fit. I also painted the helmets white and added the red arrow (same as red arrows pilots). I also went over the details and cleaned them up, from the eyes to silver buttons. I also added some shading to the suite and the vents on the mask. Was quite fun to do some painting again, its been a lot of years since I last painted a Warhammer models. Even used the old citadel paint, only a couple had dried out.
edit: here is a close up of the front pilot (the back one has green eyes so he doesn’t look like a twin).